Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yay for Spring!

This past week was our spring break. It was a well anticipated break, and ended up being as fun as we all hoped. This year we didn't have everyone home. Landon had the opportunity to go on the American Heritage tour that their school takes the eighth graders on.  He spent the week in Washington DC, Pennsylvania, and New York City seeing our nation's history.  While he was gone, Jeff and I decided to take the girls to Salt Lake for a few days.  We had fun shopping, eating, going to the zoo, and going to chuck e cheese. It was a great week for us, and a great week for Landon.  Here are a few pics of our spring break.

We went to a beautiful garden up in Sugar House and had fun walking around and taking pictures.
The zoo was so fun. It was cool, and all the animals were out and very active.  Our favorite animal by far was the polar bear.  It kept swimming up to the glass and doing a whole routine for everyone watching.

Landon had so much fun.  I love this picture of him. He looks so happy. I won't lie. I was a nervous wreck all week, but I am so glad he was able to have this experience. All in all, it was a fun and relaxing spring break.  Now only 7 more weeks of school! Not that I'm counting or anything.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Great pictures Erin! The girls looked beautiful in their Easter clothes. I had to laugh at the picture of Amity...so much sass and so much her. I can't wait to see you guys again!