Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy new year

It has been forever since I have last posted.  Summertime. Now the weather is cold and snowy, and the school year is half over. We have had a great 2012 and are excited to move on to 2013.  The kids are loving school.  Amity is in the first grade, Danica fifth, and Landon is in eighth.  I can't believe I am old enough to have a highschooler soon.  Too crazy.  I have been working as a kindergarten aid, and it has been keeping me busy.  We just had a wonderful break and Christmas.  The kids got a lot of fun toys, and we were able to get started on my craft room yea! I am excited to get working on and finishing our basement this year, and for the warm weather to come!  Happy New Year!
I just have to say, my cute Landon designed this Christmas card for us.  He is awesome in graphic design!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Look how cute you all are! Happy New Year!